Customer Service administratorSt Albans£19k to £22k Well established with over 20 years trading experience and privately owned professional services company based in St Albans. Our...
Monday to Friday 2pm -10pm plus either a Saturday or Sunday.
This is a full time permanent position but please only apply if you can commit to the shift pattern above.
Based in Hemel Hempstead
- Answer a large amount of phone calls and dealing with initial requests.
- Escalating urgent and critical calls
- Working with various different customers
- Liaising with internal and external personnel.
- Updating all customer records accurately.
- Dealing with all customer reports, down loading information and checking documentation before finalising paperwork.
- Creating daily reports and statistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Must have previous office experience
- Must have excellent IT skills
- Deal with all calls with a sensitive nature
- Great problem solving skills in a high pressured environment
- Keep up to date and follow protocol changes
- Great team player ability
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.