Rent Accounting Officer The Opportunity:Our client has an exciting opportunity for a confident, reliable and enthusiastic Rent Accounting Officer to join their Finance team and...
We are currently working with a large insurance firm based in the City who are seeking a Kitchen Porter to join their growing team. This role will form part of a large front of house team and provide a high level of support to whole of the team.
The duties will include:
- Keep the kitchen work surfaces (counters, sinks and stoves) clean at all times
- Keeping the food and storage areas tidy
- Keeping the work area tidy and well organised
- Wash plates, cups, pots and cutlery
- Assisting the kitchen staff with deliveries
- Removing the garbage as and when required
- Supporting the wider front of house team as and when required
You will pride yourself on providing your ability to work under pressure and manage your own time effectively. You'll work as part of a large team so you must be happy in this type of environment.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary of £20,000 - £22,000.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.