A professional and well presented, Human Resources Administrator is required to join a leading organisation based in Ringwood.
Providing a comprehensive HR Administrative service, the duties of this role will include
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Advising on company policies and procedure
- Associated payroll duties
- Arranging company training
- Administering and maintaining HR data and systems
- Supporting with HR projects
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Experience of working within an HR Department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work autonomously
The Human Resources Administrator is full time permanent role offering a salary from £22,000 to £24,000. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving organisation in Ringwood.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.