6 month FTC
£21,500 per annum
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain exemplary experience working for a prestigious corporate firm, with a strong presence in all major cities across the world.
This will suit a strong administrator who thrives in a process driven environment and has a huge passion for delivering an exceptional service to the wider business.
- You will act as the first point of contact and provide an exceptional service for employees across the business UK wide
- Responding to HR related enquiries, either via telephone or email
- You shall be responsible for completing HR administration duties to agreed SLA's
- Maintaining accurate employee information on the HR System
- Processing pre-employment checks
- Checking right to work documentation
- Responding to reference requests
- You will be managing each process and ongoing query through to successful resolution
- You will have proven experience working in an administrative function
- Previous experience in HR administration or knowledge of HR is highly desirable
- A real 'can do' attitude
- Attention to detail and a high level of organisational skills
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast paced team environment
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will strive to continually provide a high level of quality service
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.