Operations AssistantOur Client:A well-established organisation with clients that span the globe find themselves on the lookout for new driven professionals to join their busy and...
We are currently seeking a Billing Assistant to join a dynamic, forward thinking law firm based in Central London. The organisation is one of the fastest growing practices in the UK. This is a brand new role which incorporates a number of duties and plenty of potential to grow and develop.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the fee earners and their support teams specifically on billing related queries with duties including:
- Creating credit notes and liaising with paralegal
- Dealing with general billing queries
- Maintaining and sending schedule of fees to clients
- Creating, checking and uploading files to client billing portals
- Creating monthly billing invoice and correspondence relating to this
- Sending monthly invoice to clients
- Dealing with e-billing queries
- Assisting Paralegal team with end of year financial year WIP clean up
This role would perfect for someone looking to build a career in a fantastic firm who really take pride in each and every one of their employees. This particular client actively promotes from within and therefore there is plenty of scope for development and progression.
The ideal candidate will need to be pro-active, professional with a strong attention to detail and a professional and "can-do" approach.
Full training will be provided.
The role is full time, permanent and paying a salary of up to £19,000. As well as this, there is an extensive benefits package.
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.