Sales AdministratorOur client an established company that prides itself in providing the best service possible to its clients are currently looking to recruit a Sales...
We are proud to be recruiting for a Sales Ledger Administrator role working for a well-known and reputable organisation based in Poole. This is a full time role working 8:30 - 17:00 Monday -Thursday and 08:30-16:30 on Fridays, paying £11 per hour.
The role will involve a variety of sales ledger activities, including:
- Performing monthly reconciliations
- Ensuring that sales ledger transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Assisting with the organisation of events and meetings
- Providing admin support to the finance team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience performing finance tasks such as reconciliations
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- Positive and proactive approach to customer service, looking to exceed expectations wherever possible
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills with colleagues (and students, where appropriate).
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.