Personal Assistant and Project CoordinatorUp to £27k per annum + highly competitive benefitsBedfordshireFull time Our client, a global leader in their field are looking for...
£21k per annum
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain exemplary experience working for a prestigious corporate firm, with a strong presence in all major cities across the world.
This will suit a highly organised individual aspiring to be a Personal Assistant, however, you must have proven experience within an administrative role
- You will be organising meetings and effectively managing various diaries
- You will responsible for organising travel arrangements, both UK and overseas
- Updating and managing the CRM system
- Producing reports, presentations and formatting documents
- You will be monitoring inboxes
- There will be the opportunity to support with projects
- You will have proven experience working in an administrative function
- A real 'can do' attitude
- You will strive to continually provide a high level of quality service
- PA / Business Support experience highly desirable
- Diary management experience is highly desirable
- Highly organised, with an adaptable approach
- Ability to work to deadlines and within fast paced environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.