Are you and experienced Payroll Administrator looking to join a growing and dynamic company?Our client in Letchworth is looking for a proactive experienced Payroll Administrator...
Permanent Role - Part time - 3 days per week
£25,000 - £27,000 Pro Rata
Are you looking for your next career move? Could it be that you are looking for a flexible part time position working three days a week....if the answer is yes, then this could be the right role for you.
My Client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to operate a weekly/monthly high-volume payroll within well serviced offices and friendly, collaborative teams.
This position is available immediately and offers a plethora of benefits and a competitive salary.
- Export files from the company's Time & Attendance system and other HR system for an outsourced payroll bureau
- Key contact for all payroll related queries and process all wage queries
- Keep up to date with HMRC legislation and ensure compliance
- Keep update with Auto Enrolment Pension rules and compliance
- Completion of Payroll account reconciliations or Balance sheets
- Ensure all HMRC payments are made on time
- Ensure all pensions payments are made to the various pension houses
- Works on projects when asked that deliver process improvement and or new functionality in line with Business plans
- Work with all team members to achieve targets and standards.
- Work to planned deadlines, and schedules to ensure timely service delivery to the businesses
- Participation in regular and structured team meetings.
- Various office and administrative tasks as required
- To deal with all areas of Pay queries
- To have a comprehensive understanding of payroll end-to-end processes
- IT literate in Microsoft Excel and Payroll software
- Understanding and knowledge of SMP, SPP, SSP, SAP, RTI and AE pension
- Knowledge of Payroll Month and Year End processes
- Knowledge and completion of Payroll FPS file
- Good understanding and knowledge of Company PAYE schemes.
- Experience of operating multiple Weekly/Monthly high volume payrolls.
- Disciplined approach to development and implementation of standardised processes and procedures to drive results.
So, if you thrive under pressure, have a right first time, every time attitude and enjoy giving a great customer service this could be the role you have been waiting for! In the first instance upload your CV and you will be contacted to speak further regarding your application.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.