Are you a motivated and pro-active person? Do you thrive on a challenge? Our company based in Letchworth are looking for an Internal Business Development...
JOB: Business Development Executive
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
This role is available part time 20-24 hours a week, working across 4-5 days ideally.
Have you previously worked within Business Development?
Are you happy & have previous experience working within Telesales?
Have you previously worked within solutions selling?
We are working with a market leading organisation within the Security industry. Our client can offer a broad client target range in exchange for an experienced Business Development Executive who will offer a pivotal role in bringing in revenue streams for the business.
This role requires somebody who is target drive, reaches for the starts and thinks outside of the box. The successful candidate will be an established Business Development Executive who is highly organised, meticulous and has a hunger for building their client base. B2B sales and solutions selling experience is required, and what will really stand out for my client is the ability to demonstrate how you have previously worked within a small, quiet office. The working environment is very "heads down and focus", and my client requires somebody who is happy and excels within that environment.
This position will suit somebody who has some Business Development experience, looking for their next challenge. Equally this role will suit somebody who has an established career within business development, and is looking to come in to a Business Development role where they can come in and get the job done.
The client will consider both full time and part time candidates (20-24 hours a wee over 4/5 days for part time).
Your daily duties will include:
- Identifying opportunities, producing leads and booking appointments for the Sales Director.
- Developing creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors.
- Proactively following up leads generated from canvassing.
- Using initiative to identify and following up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database.
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to achieve sales objectives.
- Negotiating commercial terms within set guidelines.
- Attending monthly meetings with the Management team to update information and discuss any issues.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within Business Development
- B2B sales experience
- Solutions sales experience
- Exceptional organisation and able to manage time effectively
- Able to Think Outside The Box
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- It savvy
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Unpaid time off during summer holidays can be discussed if of interest. This would be discussed agreed and reflected in your contract of employment.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.