We are working with a National firm in Central Manchester for a Temporary / Contract position starting 20th January till the end of March possible longer 6 months.
The firm are based central Manchester, the role is working in the Communications department, so ideally some form of Marketing and or Communications would be ideal.
Excellent writing skills, phone manner, is a must, it's a young and vibrant office.
Ideally I am looking for someone who has some sort of Marketing, Communications experience, this is a very varied role and you will get involved in many different aspects of communications.
- Work with the Communications team to identify opportunities to generate positive media coverage across all types of media, including social.
- Write internal and external news releases, creating interview/briefing opportunities, media facilities, events, site visits, human interest stories, features, travel features.
- To assist in developing and maintaining a network of well-informed contacts in media organisations.
- Anticipate and prepare for potential issues and third party activity likely to generate media interest.
- Provide communications support, guidance and advice to colleagues at all levels to promote and protect the company's reputation.
Please call and send an up to date CV if you are interested. Please call the office on 0161 828 5400 or email ed.robinson @ tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.