Office Coordinator Winchester £22,000-£25,000 (DOE) A fantastic new opportunity based in Central Winchester as an Office Co-ordinator that will offer the candidate diversity and variety...
Hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
Start date: ASAP- March 2020 (potential to extend)
Pay: £10.29 per hour
We have a great opportunity to join a friendly team as a Programme Coordinator on a temporary basis in Otterbourne. This is a customer focussed role where you will need excellent communication, administration skills and attention to detail.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide full administrative support to the appropriate programmes to support the successful delivery of all training programmes, conferences and events
- Assist with the administration of events and workshops to ensure an effective process.
- To manage and prioritise own day-to-day activities in line with team workload and deadlines.
- Deal with data on spreadsheets accurately
- Process online bookings and applications for programmes/conferences and confirm to participants and organisations, including dealing with cancellations, endorsements, interest and waiting lists.
- Prepare documentation for training programmes/conferences to include where applicable advertising, application forms, programme materials and evaluation forms.
- Book venues for training programmes, meetings and workshops book venues appropriately. This includes arranging specific access, attendance and dietary requirements for participants and facilitators.
- Collate, analyse and disseminate evaluations and feedback results to programme, event and conference organisers.
- Answer email, telephone and postal queries related to programme information.
The successful candidate will need to be organised, efficient and confident talking to people, as the role is supporting the organisation and administration of events and conferences.
Free parking on site.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.