Accounts Assistant Our client is a Global Shipping Company that like to match the competitive abilities of the major international freight forwarders, alongside teams of...
A passionate, warm, and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant is required to join an Architecture Practice in the heart of the West End. You must have a keen focus on becoming an integral member of the team.
As Accounts Assistant will be responsible for supporting the business with
- Assisting the Finance role including running SAGE
- Bank Statements - Checking and Posting
- Company Credit Cards - Checking and Posting on SAGE
- Expenses - Posting on SAGE
- Maintaining Petty Cash
- Monthly Billing and Fee Chasing
- Maintaining Holiday & Sick Records
- Maintaining Office Utilities
- Assisting the Admin team as and where required
The ideal candidate will need
- A working knowledge of PC applications and Windows - Essential
- Excellent communication skills - Essential
- Excellent organisational skills - Essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail - Essential
- The ability to organise and structure your day effectively - Essential
- An inquisitive / solution orientated mind-set - Essential
- Knowledge in Sage 50 Accounts - Essential
Working Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00, there are many associated benefits of working for this company. Based in the West End you can expect to receive a salary of between £25,000 - £28,000 based on experience.
If you have the experience and match the requirements, please apply now. Unfortunately, due to a large volume of applicants we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.