Marketing Manager | B49 - Alcester | £35,000 - £45,000
Do you want to work for a growing iHouse brand, the company develops innovative solutions that solve traditional construction industry challenges. Part of a group present in 66 countries and employs over 180,000 people worldwide, including over 17,000 in the UK & Ireland.
- Ability to create and deliver an operationally sound Marketing strategy
- Experience of both channel and direct marketing, including online and social
- Proven ability to grasp complex technical information and convey in a simple way
- Marketing planning and organisation skills, evident from experience of both strategic and tactical activity
- Experience of managing and prioritising multiple projects, and of working cross functionally to strict processes and timescales
- Experience of managing marketing budgets and budgetary procedures
- Design flair and excellent written communication skills
- Previous experience of customer relationship management (CRM)
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth
- Proven ability to influence key decision makers to achieve results
- Proven track record of developing customer relationships to increase business
- Ability to influence and lead with within the organisation
- Ability to work closely with and maximise the support of 3rd party agencies
- Graduate with at least 3 years marketing experience (preferably with further Marketing qualifications, e.g. CIM Certificate / Diploma) (essential)
- Valid UK driving license (preferred)
- In return you will be offered uncapped progression and professional development, training tailored to your specific career plans and flexi time working.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.