PR Executive Nottingham £30,000 12 month fixed term contractAre you an experienced PR Executive looking for your next contract role?Tate are recruiting for a PR...
Our client, a well known educational facility based in Nottingham City Centre is looking for an experienced Marketing and Events Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis from 20th January through to 6th March although flexibility on end dates may be required.
You will be responsible for co-ordination and delivery on student recruitment open events, end of year showcases along with the support of other events as and when required.
You will also be responsible for:
- Recruitment of student ambassadors to assist with with event planning
- Liaising with the marketing team to ensure events are published in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong relations with internal and external contacts
- Generate marketing content
- Seeking feedback on a regular basis to ensure events are of a high standard
- Desktop activities to establish any future improvements
This is a temporary full time job role where evening and weekend work may be required with notice.
If you have the experience to be successful in this position please apply via the link
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.