Admin Radian Housing Eastleigh £10.48 Temp (Perm Opportunities) Tate are currently recruiting for a range of customer service administrators to join our client, Radian, one...
Role: Customer Service Administrator
Start: ASAP 3 months
Hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £10 p/h
A great opportunity for somebody that is looking for work on a temporary basis to join a friendly and energetic Customer service team starting ASAP. The successful candidate will need to be positive, approachable with excellent communication skills both over the phone and via e-mail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and being the first point of contact for enquiries.
- Accurately inputting and maintaining databases.
- Responding to e-mail queries directly to customers
- Providing administrative support
- Processing application forms
You will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of providing excellent customer service
- Good attention to detail
- A problem solving approach.
- Confident IT skills including: MS Office, Word, Excel, Email and Internet
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.