Salary- 18-23kLocation: Central ReadingTitle: Junior Secretary / Administrator We are Tate are pleased to be partnering with an expanding & friendly client in the legal...
HR Administrator (Recruitment) Andover £22/25k DOE- 12 Month FTC
A varied and exciting opportunity to support the HR Team with the coordination of the recruitment life-cycle and providing efficient Administration support to the HR team. This is a 12-month fixed term contract and ideally starting as soon as possible. It is essential to have experience working within a similar HR or Recruitment role.
- Maintaining HR database, employee records and files
- HR Administration duties including recording sickness and holiday requests
- Liaise with Recruiting managers to fully understand needs and agree recruitment plans
- Advertising vacancies and monitoring responses internally and externally
- Coordinating the interview process
- Ensuring all personnel records and maintained and updated
- You will need excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Ability to adapt and change to challenging to timescales
- Exceptional accuracy and quality in the work you produce
- Time management skills are fundamental, able to meet deadlines calmly
- Strong customer awareness, delivering an excellent service always
- It would be highly desirable for you to have a CIPP
- Essential to have MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This is a fantastic organisation that look after their staff and there is a fantastic working culture. The company always over some enviable benefits to support the role.
Due to the location of this role you will ideally need your own transport. Please note this is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.