PA and Support Administrator Based in Luton Temporary (3 months +)Full Time Hours Monday -Friday 37 hours£11.64 per hourJob Description:PA to the Directorate, Providing a...
Exceptional, experienced PA required for a leading Pharmaceutical company based near to Uxbridge.
Our client is a well-known corporate brand with outstanding values. They pride themselves on valuing their employees at all levels and this role offers good working hours, along with some fabulous company benefits including private healthcare and discounts on company products.
They are looking for a polished professional who is highly organised, proactive and assertive to provide first class PA support to the Director of Global Market Access & Public Affairs.
- To organise and manage the diary of the Director, including making sure agendas and meeting minutes are printed
- To assist in managing the Director's emails, flagging important emails and monitoring the inbox when the Director is unable to.
- To organise and manage the Director's travel, ensuring that travel and accommodation are booked, that transfers are arranged and that meeting documents are printed.
- To manage the Director's expenses accurately and in a timely manner
- To help with set up and running of meetings, including minute-taking.
- To meet with the Director daily, preferably face-to-face or by phone, to discuss daily priorities and any issues
- To act as the first point of contact, assisting callers in a helpful and diplomatic manner and screen and re-route calls as appropriate, taking clear concise messages and dealing with enquires.
A full job description will be provided at the stage of discussing the role once you have applied (if your previous experience matches what the client is looking for).
- The role requires excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. The ideal candidate must be confident and able to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally. Exceptional attention to detail is required; written communications / presentations / minutes etc must be accurate.
- The role requires a high level of time management, the ability to prioritise and to take independent decisions, particularly when managers are absent from the office. Although some tasks are routine, equally there are a number of non-routine tasks that demand flexibility and insight.
- The individual is required to be confident, appropriately assertive and proactive.
Educated to 'A' level standard minimum
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools. Experience with SharePoint an advantage
- Experience as a Secretary and PA at senior level, preferably within a Head Office environment
- Excellent influencing skills, decision making and appropriate assertiveness
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with colleagues at all levels - good team player
- Knowledge of efficient and effective office procedures
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple priorities occasionally to tight deadlines
The salary for this position is £32,000pa plus 5% annual bonus.
Working hours Monday to Friday 08.30am - 17.30pm.
Free parking on site
25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 per year
Private medical insurance for individual and one other
4x life assurance
Enrolment into pension scheme - 4% minimum employee contribution with 8% from employer
Access to online discount portal
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking corporate company where you will really be making a difference in supporting the Director in her critical role.
Please apply online today to be considered.
Tate is acting as an agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.