Team Administrator Southampton The successful candidate will be required to assist the existing Team PA and provide administrative support including 8 Directors, 2 Associate Directors...
PA- Legal Housing Team Winchester £25,000
We are looking for two PA's to join this Legal firm in central Winchester. The roles are busy and varied. The main purpose of the roles is to provide support to Lawyers and the wider team.
Main duties of the Legal PA
- Managing diaries and keeping teams up to speed
- Arranging meetings, booking conference rooms, refreshments, checking room calendars
- Organising travel arrangements, booking and confirmation of reservations and dealing with related queries
- Photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out correspondence
- Opening and closing of general files, general filing, record keeping and archiving
- Taking internal and external queries
- Monitoring post and emails
- Involved in client care teams
- Assisting recording Lawyer's time, billing and credit control
- Support to other team members
- Previous Property, Housing or Legal experience
- Advanced CRM knowledge, MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An excellent telephone manner is essential
- Attention to detail is key
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm
Ideally, we are looking for people to be able to start immediately for these roles, but notice will be considered for the right candidates. There is no parking on site but the office is very centrally located. You do not necessarily need Legal experience for these roles but it will be essential to have experience as a Team Secretary/PA
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.