Tate are proud to be recruiting for a Purchasing Buyer to work for a leading manufacturing brand in Bournemouth paying £16.48 per hour on a...
SAP HR System Development Specialist - Temporary basis for up to 12 months
£14.00/hr to £18.00/hr
To start asap, based in Chandlers Ford
Working within the HR Systems team, as part of the wider Operational HR team, this role is accountable for managing the maintenance and development of HR systems and tools. An important focus of the Specialist role should be to continually simplify processes and enhance technical capability within HR.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Actively deliver the HR Systems plan, working closely with the development team (and the relevant business area), to deliver system changes and improvements, factoring in other business activity and deadlines (payroll cut off, legislative deadlines, resource, etc) across all HR Systems
- Produce (or assist colleagues to produce) clear, high quality business requirements documents and offer advice on system functionality/capability, challenging and asking questions about any potential workarounds any considering any alternative options to implementing a change.
- Provide support to deliver the bi-annual HR support packs and work alongside the testing co-ordinator, providing technical handover in preparation for the UAT or regression testing window, and then continue preparing for implementation once the testing process is complete. Build the knowledge to be able to cover the testing cycle in the event of absence.
- Provide detailed knowledge transfer handover to BAU teams in preparation for any changes that will impact their work processes and provide any relevant documentation to support the change.
- Provide 2nd level technical support to internal team via the HR Systems inbox, and work with the business teams on any complex technical queries.
- Support HR App Support team (TCS) with necessary information from relevant HR business teams to maintain the functional tables within the systems to ensure business and reward rules/templates are accurately delivered in real time.
- Lead on HR testing, create testing plans, coordinate and carry out testing activity (regression, UAT, system improvements, legislative changes, releases/upgrades, etc) for HR business teams. In addition, and where required, liaise with the testing leads across the group.
Required Skills & Experience:
- SAP HR knowledge is essential, Taleo and/or ALM (or similar testing system) knowledge desirable
- Experience of working within a technical role especially with testing experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, formatting, etc)
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential, coupled with strong organisational skills
- Project management experience desired
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.