PA /Administration Support Winchester Part time- £25k Pro rata
12 month Fixed term Contract
A fantastic opportunity to support the Chief Executive and a Director in a Pa and Administrative capacity for this organisation on the outskirts of Winchester. The role is part time and will need the person to be available to work full days on a Tuesday and Thursday.
- Diary management for Chief Executive and Director
- Secretarial duties, arranging meetings and any travel, this will include taking minutes
- Booking meeting rooms, setting agendas, catering.
- There may be a requirement to attend some evening meetings on an ad-hoc basis
- Working as part of a team with other colleagues to deliver a professional and efficient Reception service, dealing with enquiries and callers in a diligent manner
- Maintaining databases and general administration duties
- Previous experience as a PA is essential for this role
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with empathy when required
- Highly flexible approach with the ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to undertake occasional evening work
- You must have your own transport
This is an interesting, rewarding and varied role. There is parking on-site
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.