Administrator PermanentFull Time Mon-Fri 8:30am 5pmPotters Bar£22,000 Have you previously worked within a small but busy office function?Have you previously worked within / are able...
Client Services Support Administrator
12 month FTC
Monday - Friday 10am - 2.00pm
£12,000 per annum
Tate are recruiting for a Support Administrator to provide support within a friendly team based in Luton. This role would suit someone that has a passion for Administration and thrives in a busy working environment. This is an opportunity to work within a well-established and professional company.
Duties to include although not exhaustive: -
- Provide admin support for the team
- Liaise with clients and companies to ensure completion of documentation
- Proactively update clients with their applications
- Assisting with Senior Client Services Co-ordinator to ensure all work is invoiced and set deadlines each month
- Invoice processing
- Monthly expenses
- Emailing Customer statements
- Identifying and highlighting any issues and work towards a resolution
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required by the business
Person specification :-
- Strong Administration skills
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, verbally and written
- Good time management and prioritising skills are essential
- To have the ability to work well under pressure, in isolation or as part of the team
- Strongly organised
- Commercial awareness and problem-solving skills
- Good strong work ethic
- Excellent MS Office skills
My Client would like to interview you if you have the above requirements, they are holding interviews immediately. In the first instance please upload your CV and if you have any questions then you can call Julie on 01582 958132/07990 583132. This is a great opportunity for a part time position, so don't delay and submit your CV now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.