Tate are working with a large family, who are looking for a cheerful housekeeper to work for them in their weekend/holiday house on the Somerset/Devon...
Tate are working with a leading Housebuilder on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Customer Relations Executive to their established team. This is a Senior role within the Customer Services Team, supporting the Customer Service Co ordinators and Customer Service Manager.
The purpose of the role
The Customer Relations Executive is responsible for the day to day management of the Senior administration relating to all customer issues. This role takes ownership of all ongoing customers' issues. The role assists in allocating resources including Customer Service Operatives and contractors to undertake work in customers' homes and assists in the coordination Managers Diaries.
The Customer Relations Executives are responsible for the collation and management of information and data upwards for analysis and the escalation of customer issues, where appropriate.
Administration of Customer issues
- Monitor the Customer Services Inbox.
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site as directed by the Customer Services Manager
- Ensure the preparation and issue of weekly exception report to each site as directed by the Customer Services Manager
- Liaise with the NHBC claims department as required.
- Provide feedback to the technical department in relation to defective materials etc.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is in customer plot files and logged on inhouse systems
- Archive site information as required.
Management of Contractors and Customer Support Operatives
- Allocate any NHBC inspections and other inspections as required.
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Customer Support operative team, the existing site teams and/or contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes to the Customer Service Manager
- Balance and co-ordinate the scheduling of CSO work.
- Ensure materials are available as required to facilitate remediation.
Managing remediation of outstanding issues
- Address unsuccessful/poor remediation of customer issues. Escalate as required.
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works, and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place in their home.
- Undertake defect reporting for the CSM keeping them aware of defects which are cropping up regularly.
- Monitor customer and issue handling; maintain high TW standards of CS.
- Follow the complaints and escalated complaints procedure.
- Refer challenging or complex customer issues to the CSM.
- Ensure that out-of hours services and reporting work effectively.
- Complaints and escalations where needed
- Order materials, process PO's and invoices as required. Undertake any contra- charging and raise cheques as required. Data capture and reporting
- Ensure data is being pulled and recorded correctly for all customer issues and KPIs.
Health and safety
Ensure that Health and Safety is followed and site regulations are adhered to.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative.
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues.
- Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Face to face customer services experience.
- Works well under pressure/in a fast moving environment.
- Housebuilding or related industry experience.
This is an exciting Full Time Role within a great local business. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.30 with an hour for Lunch. Free Parking is available.
For more information, please call Charlotte at Tate Recruitment on 01392 432 861 or click apply today and send your CV to us for consideration.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.