Customer Service Administrator Immediate Permanent Role Hours 9-5.30£23,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsBased in Dorking, Surrey If you have a determination for excelling at...
Are you an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator with experience in property or construction, looking for a new permanent position?
My client are a revered property development company based in the heart of the City. They are looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator who has prior experience of delivering exceptional service through inbound calls, outbound calls and emails. The ideal candidate would have prior experience working in either property or construction and have several years' experience in a similar role.
This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £33,000 dependant on experience. The working hours are 8.00am-5.30pm and this role is based near Aldgate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage customer communication from completion and work closely with the purchasers, tenants, agents, and housing associations to provide exceptional customer service
- Face to face dealings with operatives, purchasers and contractors
- Co-ordinate works between customers and contractors for any defects raised within the warranty period
- Arrange and co-ordinate 1 year inspections with the housing association
- Arrange and co-ordinate 7 months inspections for purchasers
- Deal with customer calls and enquires
- Keep purchasers and housing associations fully updated on completed works and carry out follow up calls to customers
- Chase contractors for update on outstanding defects
- Work on the developments for the initial moving in period
- Assisting CRM's and customers during the completion stages
- Liaise with other departments to ensure issue are proactively managed
- Good team player
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to work un-aided and responsible decision based on their circumstances
- Clear focus on providing exception service and have a good understanding on the customer's needs
- To be well present and business like.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.