A global infrastructure consultancy based in the exclusive Mayfair area is seeking a Receptionist, paying between £23,000 £26,000 + an excellent benefits package, to join...
We are currently working with an iconic London brand, based near Victoria station (London) who are seeking a PA to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This role is to provide a high level of support predominately to one person (C-Level) with occasional ad-hoc support to two others.
The offices are stunning and they really do pride themselves on looking after their staff. They have a large team of PAs in the business so you'll have a great support network around you.
The duties of the role include:
- Extensive diary management
- Booking travel (both UK and international)
- Screening phone calls, taking messages and gate-keeping as and where necessary
- Booking accommodation as and when required (both UK and international)
- Handling enquiries from internal colleagues and external clients
- Organising meetings (booking meeting rooms, liaising with clients/other PAs directly and coordinating catering requests)
- Preparing board packs and any other documentation required for meetings
- Preparing presentations using Microsoft Excel
- Assisting the wider PA team as and when required
This is a varied, busy and extremely attractive role offering a salary of up to £42,000 + an extensive list of benefits including a discretionary bonus.
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.