Learning & Development Co-ordinator £20,000 6 month FTCTate are recruiting for a Learning and Knowledge Co-ordinator on a 6-month fixed term contract to join our...
Location: Nottingham (sometimes Leicester)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
- Manage the Leicester and Birmingham Inbox on a daily basis and respond to all candidates
- First point of call for all incoming queries
- Managing the recruitment cycle, including sourcing interviewing and managing offer processes
- Booking in registrations and sending out confirmations
- Monitoring Google Reviews and liaising with candidates to ensure they are done
- Advertising vacancies and assisting with the ad response
- Formatting CV's
- Preparing marketing campaigns / information
- Database management
- Compliance and audit
- Sourcing leads for the Temporary and Permanent division
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Interviewing candidates (on and offsite)
- Online mailshots
- Supporting with arranging events offsite
- Supporting in the back office administration function
We are looking for someone who is flexible to work at different work locations (mainly Nottingham & Leicester) and sometimes at varied hours with the needs of the business the flexibility to change plans at short notice.
This is a fast paced role, sometimes working to your own initiative and making decisions based on information at hand, often dealing with several tasks at once. If you are looking for a role where each day brings new challenges and levels of success then it could a great position for you.
The position has scope to development through the Tate career path into a Recruitment Consultant.
Tate is a recognised Investors in People Platinum level employer.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.