PROGRAMME CO-ORDINATOR - FULL TIME - TEMPORARY
Tate Nottingham are currently recruiting for an award-winning company based close to the Nottingham City Centre. Our client is one of the UK's leading brands with an extremely large customer base and vast number of stores nationally due to its popularity.
They are currently in the search for an experienced Programme co-ordinator to assist them in implementing projects within the business on a temporary basis for around 2 months. You will support the Business Development programme in delivering multiple real estate programmes.
- Manage projects which involves individual real estate as well as multiple real estate.
- Providing support to projects across the business
- Handling a high volume of projects and making sure they are coordinated with various teams from start to finish at a high standard
- Keeping in contact with the multiple teams involved to assure work is carried out efficiently
- Managing CDM documents
- Maintaining reports that are consistently reviewed with stakeholders
- Ability to work individually as well as with different teams
- Exceptional IT skills
- Good admin skills
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- Exceptional communication skills
You will work Monday to Friday doing 40 hours a week with a pay between £10 to £15 depending on your experience.
If you feel you are individual who has superb organisational skills and are motivated by a busy work environment, then this role is for you. Please click on the link to apply or get in touch with us on 0115 899 0303 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.