We are currently working in partnership with a Business Management Consultancy, based in Central London (a 5-minute walk from a major mainline train station) who...
We are currently working with a successful Property Company based in Central London, who are looking for an In-house Legal Team PA to form part of their friendly, hard-working and dedicated team. This role is a 5 month fixed term contract (FTC).
This role will provide administrative and PA support to the Head of Legal and In-house team of lawyers as well as some aspects of legal transactional and dispute-related work.
The duties of the role include:
- Diary management for the team
- Responding to correspondence from lawyers, customers and third parties
- Reporting, liaison and case reviews
- Interpret and understand basic legal transactional documents
- Obtaining documents from Land Registry
- Preparation of files and documents
- General administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the legal conveyancing process with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload. You must be confident liaising with people at all levels and working to tight deadlines.
This role is being offered as a 5 month FTC with a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience).
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.