Customer Service Advisor
Temp to perm
£17,000 per annum
Tate have partnered with a well-known technology brand, to recruit a number of talented Customer Service Advisors to join a growing Contract Centre team. This role is to start at the end of January 2020, so you must be available immediately.
Within this role, you'll be working directly on the front line dealing with customers, solving their problems and answering queries.
This role is initially temporary, for 14 weeks, but will then go permanent.
The Contact Centre is open 7 days a week - midweek 8am to 8pm and weekends 8am to 6pm. You'll work 39 hours a week and 1 in 3 weekends (with a day off in lieu).
- Providing over-the-phone support to customers across Great Britain and Ireland.
- It's a fun, diverse and dynamic role that could see you taking ownership of a variety of queries, offering swift resolutions for customers.
- Sharing information about new technology with customer, creating customers for life and helping them get the very best out of their machines
- Delivering exceptional customer service, whilst proactively spotting opportunities to promote sales through service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about providing great customer service, be an exceptional communicator and take pride in excellent people skills
- Through the day to day you'll continually see ways to improve, offering a positive and solution focused attitude
- Working in a fast-paced environment, you'll be results-focused and excited by the prospect of delivering sales (we even offer a commission based bonus scheme!)
- Personal adherence is essential, you'll have impeccable timekeeping skills & an awareness of how this affects the wider team
- Day to day, you'll be using multiple computer systems, so a you'll need a good level of computer literacy
*Extensive training programme offered *Modern working space *On site facilities, including a gym, restaurants and free parking
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.