Travel Consultant £23k to £30k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits Tate are proud to be working in partnership with an ever evolving and award winning...
Travel Consultant £23k to £30k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you a Travel Consultant currently specialising in long haul travel to the Africans and Americas?
Are you looking for a boutique and independently run tour operator with a family feel and customer focussed approach to grow and develop your knowledge and passion for travel within?
Our client, are currently on the recruit for an experienced Travel Consultant, daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Assisting with holiday bookings over the phone and via email
- Advising on the best possible deals and preparing quotations
- Ensuring that passenger details and travel documentation is correct
- Resolving holiday amendments and cancellations by working with customers to assist in finding suitable alternatives
- Upselling and providing information about additional products or services, i.e. luggage, transfers, car hire
- Liaising with resort teams
- Distributing travel itinerary
Skills and experience:-
- Previous working knowledge of the travel and tourism industry
- A proactive and personable nature
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Lots of enthusiasm!
Working hours are Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.30pm and with telephone duty one weekend in every 4.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.