Sales Administrator 14-month FTCUp to £22k per annumFull timeMilton Keynes Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a...
Benefits Administrator - 6-month FTC
Up to £21,500 per annum (dependent on experience)
Our client, a global leader within their industry are currently looking to recruit a Pensions and Benefits Administrator to join their passionate HR team.
Not only will you benefit from working in a beautiful corporate environment with free on-site parking, but you will have the chance to experience working for an innovative and fresh thinking business who always put their people first.
- You will be supporting with a wide range of projects tailored to a diverse range of clients
- Responding to all enquiries regarding benefits
- You will ensure data is accurately inputted and logged onto the system
- Manage the ongoing progress for each query and monitoring through to resolution
- Providing high quality administration support to ensure clients are receiving the highest level of service, projects are successfully delivered, and the business is strongly represented
- Working within an environment that empowers you to be innovative and drive the success of the department
- Experience working within a HR shared services department would be beneficial, but not essential
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Proficient in Excel
- The ability and desire to use your own initiative and effectively prioritise your own workload
- Excited by the opportunity to work for a business that boasts a culture of innovation and respect, where people can make a difference
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.