An innovative business based in Hitchin is a looking for a Customer Support Co-ordinator who is keen to work within a company that exhibits a...
Technical Support Advisor
Up to £26k (dependent on experience)
Our client, a leading multinational organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Advisor to join their service team and provide a high level of support to their customer base.
This opportunity would suit a technically minded individual, with previous experience and a strong knowledge of networking or telephone systems.
- You will be the main point of contact for their European customer base
- Providing a high level of customer service by answering pre-sales, after-sales, and technical enquiries through to resolution
- Creating and developing quality assurance and trend reports to enable tailored product training and improvements across the business
- Supporting in the preparation of customer care documentation and frequently asked questions
- Providing technical webinars to business partners
- Proven experience in a similar customer support position
- A strong knowledge of network systems and their infrastructure enabling you to provide in-depth troubleshooting support
- Networking and telephone systems knowledge
- A confident communicator, with the ability to liaise across varying levels
- Analytically and technically minded
- Willingness to travel when required (not regularly)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.