Sales Support ExecutiveHoughton Regis, Dunstable LU5Part Time, Temporary, 3 months initiallyMonday to Friday, 10:00-15:00£10 per hourTate have partnered with a well-known hospitality chain, to recruit...
Sales Executive £22k to £26k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you focussed to go above and beyond?
Sales hungry with the ability to smash a sales target out of the park?
Are you looking for a company whose moto is to have fun in providing the best customer experience possible?
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Outbound calling to prospective clients to establish relationships
- Responding to incoming queries and providing quotations and processing orders
- Ongoing account management and growth of your own customer portfolio
- Understanding customer requirements and creating detailed proposal documents
- Identify product improvements and new products by keeping up to date with market trends
- Reviewing your own sales performance and meeting (or exceeding!) targets
- Challenging any objections and negotiation
Skills and experience:-
- B2B telephone sales experience
- The ability to hit and exceed sales targets
- Excellent communication skill
- A resilient nature & high degree of self-motivation
- A positive and confident approach
- The ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.