Customer Service Advisor 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Salary £18,000 £22,000 (Depending on Experience) + BonusWe are searching for someone that is looking to join...
My client is a thriving insurance company based in heart of Croydon in stunning offices. They are in urgent need for multiple friendly, customer focused and experienced Customer Service Advisors to support their busy contact centre. These are permanent opportunities, to start as soon as possible and will be paying the salary of circa £21,000 per annum plus benefits.
You will join a large fun, dynamic and hardworking team and be responsible for dealing with in-bound customer queries via telephone and e-mail.
- First point of contact to the customers
- Dealing with customer queries in a polite and helpful manner
- Answering in-bound calls and e-mails
- Providing excellent customer service
- Logging customer calls and e-mails
- Escalating complex queries
- Management of CRM database
This role is for full time hours working 35 hours a week. Your contracted hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-5pm.
- Customer Service experience - retail or office based
- Experience in call centre or contact centre
- Passionate for delivering great service
- Friendly, helpful and knowledge
- Great listening skills
You love nothing more than a satisfied customer.
So, when it comes to your own customers and cases, you'll believe in providing nothing but the best service. This role is all about relationships. Strong, lasting and beneficial ones, that work hard for the customer.
Full training will be provided.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and well-established business who have a strong family feel and fun working culture.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.