Administrator PermanentFull Time Mon-Fri 8:30am 5pmPotters Bar£22,000 Have you previously worked within a small but busy office function?Have you previously worked within / are able...
Based in Hertford
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 9-5pm
This is an exciting new role for a Sales administrator to support two directors and a lively busy sales team!
Previous experience within Sales would be advantage.
The key tasks are as follows:
- To support two Directors with Sales administration
- Arranging and prepare for sales meetings
- Collating and preparing Sales reports using Excel and PowerPoint
- To ensure that all administrative tasks are completed within the correct timescales
- To deal with any customer queries quickly and efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction
- To operate in a proactive manner, e.g. foresee possible delays, problems or complications and plan strategies to avoid problems that may impact on the customer
- To improve customer service efficiency and improve or maintain a good customer vendor rating
- To maintain accurate records, filing and documentation
- To work closely with the Finance team to ensure the timely production of invoices
- To maintain and update information
- Plus any other duties that may be required due to the nature of the job
- Enthusiastic team player
- Previous Sales experience would be an advantage
- Must have excellent IT skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, especially under pressurised circumstances
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Diplomatic approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise the workload
- Investigative and problem-solving skills
- Detail conscious and accurate recording skills
If you have the relevant skills, please press the apply button and submit your CV to Sandy Bains.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.