Small friendly team based in Brighton, looking for an experienced Finance Assistant, £20-25k doe, permanent to start asap, immediate interviews. Duties include:
- Raising a high volume of sales ledger invoices daily
- Credit control, ensuring debts are chased in a timely manner
- Purchase ledger processing
- Weekly banking sheet processing
- Reconciliation of site cash on a weekly basis
- Producing the weekly payment run
- Supports the finance team in the production of the Monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Support the Operations team in their management of the sites
- Liaison internally with all aspects of the head office function in preparation and understanding of the monthly management accounts, weekly payments and weekly figures
- * Liaise externally with customers, and developing a solid working relationship
- Liaise externally with suppliers and our site management partners
- Ensure individual weekly and monthly responsibilities are completed diligently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure all transactions comply with VAT regulations
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5.30pm, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension to start asap, ideally in January. Candidates must have a financial background and be AAT qualified to Level 2 or equivalent. Advanced Excel and ideally experience of using System NAV. Good written, telephone, email and face to face communication skills able to communicate financial matters to non-technical experts. Team player, able to work with colleagues across the organisation. Hands on approach with desire to 'muck in' if needed.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.