Customer Advisor Eastleigh £20,500We have an exciting opportunity for a someone with exceptional customer service and relationship building skills to join a friendly not for...
Customer Experience Advisor - Hedge End - £19,850 + Company Bonus
We are working with a trusted global brand who due to year on year growth is now looking to recruit an exceptional Customer Experience Advisor. They are at the forefront of a low-carbon revolution which is very exciting and they champion innovation within their teams.
They are a global organisation with a family feel and the people are at the heart of what they do so if you want to be part of this then please read on.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to provide the best service possible
- Telephone interaction with internal and external customers dealing with queries and investigating technical enquires
- Taking ownership of each enquiry/ query and effectively bringing it to resolution or escalating according to set guidelines with support
- Working closely with other departments to resolve any outstanding issues
- Maintaining accurate notes on the CRM system
- Promoting the company wherever possible
You will need:
- To be committed to offering the best service possible to customers
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- A methodical and assertive approach to work
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Previous experience within a customer care environment
- Confident IT skills
This company offers a modern working environment, free parking and has an excellent range of benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.