My client is a leading top-tier European intellectual property firm based in the heart of London. They are currently seeking a Paralegal Assistant to join...
Property Charge Coordinator - 2 Month Role - £16 per hour - Immediate Start
We are currently recruiting for a Leasehold Property Charge Coordinator to join our client, one of the UK's top housing associations based in London Bridge on a short-term temporary basis
The role is paying up to £16 per hour and is working 36 hours a week Monday - Friday
This role is in the Leasehold department delivering the process of service charge recovery including estimation, calculation, reconciliation, administration and accounting of service charge cost to residents.
The job entails the following;
- Producing detailed estimates of future costs as part of the budget setting process
- Calculating provisions based upon actual replacement and refurbishment requirements
- Checking contracts and the allocation of costs to schemes
- Reviewing exceptions within schemes and resolving issues
- Ensuring invoices and costs are logged accurately
- Checking coding and apportionment of invoices relating to service charges
The Ideal candidate will have experience from a leasehold background with financial awareness.
This role requires a high level of attention for detail and the ability to manage an extremely busy, ever changing workload.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.