We have a vacancy for an organisation based in Harlow for a Global Marketing Manager.
This is a permanent role working for a leading business within manufacturing.
Salary: Up to £60,000 D.O.E
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5pm.
Reporting to the Group VP, Sales & Marketing, you will manage the global marketing strategy and plans for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Group VP Sales and Marketing to develop and executive an annual marketing strategy.
- Working in conjunction with the global commercial team to create and deliver product and/or local marketing and communications plans and campaigns, which will sustain and grow existing business and capture new business and partners.
- Planning and implementing the company's events schedule.
- Representing the company at events as and when required.
- Managing brand integrity and managing the production and sign off of all marketing assets, inclusive of web, collateral, copywriting, media buyers, photographers and printers.
- Leading research into current and new markets and identifying market trends new product opportunities competition, and pricing.
- Identifying and tracking annual global marketing budget, providing monthly update reports.
- Managing the content on company website.
- Being an ambassador for the brand.
- Increasing the outreach and impact of the company's profile by delivering an integrated communications strategy, both digital and traditional.
- Working cross functionally to provide commercial input into the new product development process.
- Developing lead generation strategies.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven extensive experience within marketing, branding, PR and commercial development.
- Marketing and sales experience, marketing and / or selling technically-based products through distribution or manufacturer representatives.
- Experience in government or defence contracts and bidding desired.
- Chemical industry experience highly advantageous.
Company benefits include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, and health cover. Free parking is available on site.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.