Customer Service Manager Salary £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Leatherhead and play an extremely important role for the business which is their customer service manager. Maybe you have been working within another organisation as a customer service manager (Insurance Industry preferable) if so, this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business... they are expanding, and therefore the customer service team needs your help!
- You will be managing the call centre and the resources that are attached to it making sure targets set are achieved.
- You will co-ordinate all customer services activity across all customer contact, including but not limited to insurance repairs, memberships, and chargeable works.
- You will be tasked with delivering the 24/7 - 365 operation where not everyone is based in the office, some operatives work across multiple locations and also from home.
- Alongside the relevant management teams, you will develop internal telephony and management system to meet the needs of customers and to capture the relevant data as and when needed for reporting.
- Develop and produce on time and accurate MI reports.
- This role will be based on key measurements including - meeting an agreed call abandonment rate, staff adherence to procedures and recording of data, first time call resolution, customer satisfaction levels recorded through surveys and more.
- Strong Customer Service Manager experience within a contact centre environment (Insurance industry preferable).
- You will have managed a team and set the standards required whilst identifying areas for coaching and improvement.
- Experience of system improvements through forward thinking technology.
- High attention to detail with an organised approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise workload.
- A hunger to learn, develop yourself and your knowledge further with a drive to succeed.
- Logical thinker with a genuine passion about delivering a high level of customer service.
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
- Up to 10% employer contribution to personal pension plan.
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted