Tate are working with a leading South West Legal Organisation and they currently have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary / Receptionist to join...
Tate are working with a leading Legal Organisation that currently have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury team in the Exeter Office on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- 6 months or more in a similar role
- Confidence in their secretarial ability
- typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- is a team player with a great eye for detail
- is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines
- is professional, motivated and personable
About the role:
- responsible for providing support to the Personal Injury team fee earners
- required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company's procedures
- manage client files as will be speaking with clients
- provide daily administration
- any other duties as and when required
For further details please contact Charlotte at Tate recruitment on 01392 432 861 or click apply today
A DBS check is required for this post.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.