Tate are working with a leading Legal Organisation that currently have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury team in the...
Tate are working with a leading South West Legal Organisation and they currently have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary / Receptionist to join their team based in the Newton Abbot office.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualities:
- confidence in their secretarial abilities
- typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- is a team player with a great eye for detail
- is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines
- is professional, motivated and personable
- good telephone, interpersonal and communication skills
- an assertive and friendly manner
About the role:
- responsible for providing support to the fee earners
- assisting with office reception cover
- required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company's procedures
- manage client files as will be speaking with clients
- provide daily administration
- any other duties as and when required
A DBS check is required for this post.
For further details please contact Charlotte at Tate Recruitment, 01392 432 861 or click apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.