Tate are working with a leading company based in Exeter to recruit an Administration Assistant to join a busy and growing team. The successful candidate...
Tate are currently recruiting for an Agency Administrator within our clients new business team. Working within a financial services organisation on the outskirts of Exeter we are looking for a vibrant administrator to join the team full time.
As a Agency Administrator you will support the company in reaching its stated goals and strategy by providing first-class customer service during every transaction to our brokers.
Some of the duties include:
- To process all requests for new agencies and complete the onboarding process, whilst ensuring that all due diligence checks are completed in line with our internal processes and controls
- Escalate any concerns with directly authorised firms at onboarding stage to the Agency & DQM Lead Agent
- To support and process all agency administration for our supporting intermediaries.
- Deal with all agency inbox queries in line with our agreed service level agreements.
- Maintaining a watch list of firms that should be checked during onboarding and continually monitored against.
- Download and action the weekly FCA and Companies House alerts from the Elixir 2000 website.
- To handle agency and commission related inbound calls to the adviser line on a 'First Call Resolution' basis, answering enquiries and requests in line with our service level agreements.
- Provide telephone support to the New Business team as and when required.
- To reinforce TCF and the company brand by ensuring that the principles of TCF are understood and these are applied in all communications and actions. In doing so the value of our vision and principles become a reality for our customers.
- To maintain a close and excellent working relationship with the Underwriters, Regional Account Managers and Account Executives so we provide a joined-up seamless service to our Intermediary partners.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to do a good job
- Have good listening skills with attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a busy environment so they manage this challenging role
- Have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Have effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Be a good relationship builder with excellent team working skills
- Be flexible in the face of change and seek to promote and incorporate change
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.