Customer Service/ Admin Radian Housing Eastleigh £10 Temp (Perm Opportunities) Tate are currently recruiting for a range of customer service administrators to join our client,...
Overview of Role:
The post holder will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of the clinical administration teams, to enable the provision of a seamless high-quality administrative service to the Medical and Clinical Teams. In addition, the post holder will provide support to administrative activities across the all functions to ensure effective use of resources and consistency of service.
The post holder will support the continuous development of services to ensure that current and planned needs are met and the administration services remain focused on supporting the improving the patient experience.
- Be fully conversant with and ensure compliance with all organisational standard processes and policies across the clinical administration teams
- Ensure that the administrators effectively support the clinical teams and patient pathways at all time, in accordance with procedures and values
- To be the first point of contact for administrative management matters across all clinical areas
- Ensure administrative work flows are effectively managed to enable medical and clinical teams to support patients, families and service users
- To develop and implement Key Performance Indicators for clinical administration
- Ensure information governance and data protection requirements are always maintained and to report any issues through systems and procedures
- Line manage the administration team through regular team and one to one meetings, annual appraisals and ensuring mandatory training is undertaken
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.