** Receptionist / Administrator **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£21K - £23K - Guildford based
Our professional services client based in Guildford is looking for an exception Receptionist/Administrator. The position will be based in the Guildford branch in a very busy and bustling environment of people.
You will provide high quality service in an environment that is professional but also friendly and accessible.
Duties will include:
Supporting the Office manager in all day to administrative support duties:
- Sorting files
- Matching emails
- Taking messages and providing support when she is out of the office at meetings
- Client care letters
- Answering the telephone
- Taking in-depth messages
- Organising boardrooms
- Ordering and general assistance to the running of the Guildford branch
- The candidate must first and foremost be friendly and enthusiastic, and able to troubleshoot in a fast-paced front of house.
- You must demonstrate good organisational skills and have great attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate must be flexible in their approach and have self-motivation with a warm and friendly personality.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office would be useful but full training will be provided on all systems needed for the position.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search