We are proud to be recruiting for an Administrator to join a trusted organisation based in Poole. This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours....
An exciting opportunity to work in a small, successful and growing Electrical Contractors in Southampton.
- Document control.
- Co-ordinate & create building manuals.
- Communicate with customers, staff, engineers and suppliers via email & telephone.
- Provide admin assistance to the estimating department - log contracts, chase outstanding information.
- Update spread sheets/tracking information. General administration, as required.
- Abilities, Skills & experience required:
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner is essential.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to take notes at meetings and produce minutes.
- The successful candidate should be analytical and have a good eye for detail. Able to show initiative, be reactive and have problem solving and logistical skills.
- Previous experience within Electrical or Construction sectors is preferable .
- Ability to work in a small team or alone.
- 30 - 40 hours per week - to be negotiated.
- Free on site parking
- 29 days holiday per year (including BH) - Pro rata
- Auto enrolment pension- subject to eligibility
- Training and support given with potential to grow your personal role within the Company.
- Hourly rate dependant on experience.
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.