HR Advisor Starting ASAPSalary paying up to £35,000Amazing offices in central London We have an exciting, challenging and fantastic job opportunity working as an HR...
Contract - full-time position - approx. 4 months
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
£30,000 - £35,000 Pro Rata (with a 10% retention bonus)
Tate are recruiting for an Interim HR Advisor to cover maternity leave to provide support within a friendly team based in Luton. This role would suit someone that is available immediately and can commit to at least mid March.
If you are looking to join a small but friendly team in a very busy HR Department, likes to be kept busy with lots of variation then please read on!
Duties to include although not exhaustive: -
- Act as an Ambassador for the company, working in line with the company's values
- Assess and where needed amend and develop new and existing company policies
- Management of disciplinary, grievances, redundancy, flexible working and settlement agreements
- Management of tribunal cases in conjunction with the legal team
- Support and coach managers in understanding the employee relations policies and practices
- Work on ad hoc projects and tasks where required to meet the demands of the business
- Provide support to the Head of HR Operations as required
Person specification :-
- Strong employee relations background
- Patient knowledgeable approach
- Solid understanding of employment legislation and best practice
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - face to face, verbally and written
- Good time management and prioritising skills are essential
- To have the ability to work well under pressure, in isolation or as part of the team
- TUPE experience (desirable but not essential)
- Holds a CHRP or CIPD or working towards
My Client would like to interview you if you have the above requirements and can commit to the full duration of the contract.
Interviews being held immediately! In the first instance please upload your CV and if you have any questions then you can call Julie on 01223 324433. This is a great opportunity so don't delay and submit your CV now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.