Account Management role supporting one of the fasted growing events brands based in the heart of the West End, London. This role is paying £35,000...
Field Sales Account Manager
Salary; £45,000 plus £20,000 OTE, company car and fuel card
Region to cover: South West of the UK
ASAP Start! Apply NOW!
We have a existing position covering the whole of the South West, from Bristol to Wales to Cornwall. You will be working for this very successful property start up, with an incredible product and fantastic benefits.
Your role will involve proactively meeting new and existing customers to promote and sell the benefits of this property portal and ensure they are aware of their key proposition.
- To manage a set of existing clients to achieve activity, retention and customer satisfaction targets.
- To hit new business targets, contacting potential customers to inform them of the benefits of advertising
- Building strong relationships and ensuring all clients are aware of the importance of promoting the company
- Promote the benefit of New & Exclusive and ensure that they understand the value of this USP to them, their vendors and buyers
- Ensure that CRM system is updated with all of the correct client information to maintain accurate records for reporting and monitoring
- Passionate about the mission of the organisation
- Ensure that our clients are aware of all of the upcoming marketing campaigns and initiatives and how they can assist i.e. social media, co-branding etc..
Requirements for the Role:
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Strong appointment setting skills
- Excellent and professional telephone skills
- The ability to quickly build rapport with senior decision makers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- You will be a hardworking and dynamic individual looking to bring new ideas and passion to the team
- You will have the desire to deliver exceptional customer service and manage professionally any problems or concerns that may arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the property industry is desirable
Don't hesitate, submit your CV today!!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.