We are looking for an experienced, strategic HR Manager to join this luxury brand based in the Docklands. Your role as HR Manager will be...
An exciting and challenging opportunity for a personable and detailed orientated HR and Payroll Assistant to join a progressive and established Business Intelligence Consultancy based in stunning offices in London Bridge. This is a permanent role, to start as soon as possible and paying up to £30,000 per annum. With a collaborative company culture and great benefits, my client offers an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Your new role as the group's HR & Payroll Assistant will work in a fast-paced Human Resources department, providing support to the wider HR team on the full employee lifecycle. It is important that you are happy to get involved in all areas and ensure all tasks are performed to the best of your ability.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Acting as the first line of contact for all internal and external queries with an understanding of when to escalate as required
- Ensuring timely input of large volumes of data into HR systems and Excel spreadsheets with particular attention to detail
- Recruitment: working closely with line managers to ensure job descriptions follow the Dods format and maintain the approved recruitment tracker, as well collecting and recording CVs and references
- Onboarding of employees: reference requests, preparing offer letters and contracts, submissions for payroll, and coordinating inductions for new starters
- Offboarding employees: resignation letters, removal from payroll, ensuring building and system access is removed and updating records
- Dealing with employee absence and sickness, ensuring it is logged and reported correctly
- Assisting with the monthly payroll process for two payrolls, with two payroll providers
- Undertake the annual end of year payroll processes, incl. P11Ds
- Administering the monthly pension upload
- Managing the HRIS (My HR Tool Kit) for absence, leave and employee records
- Assisting with the management and implementation of employee benefits
- Assisting with Employee Engagement Surveys
- Update and maintain the company organogram
- Supporting line managers during the recruitment process and ensuring process is followed
- Keeping physical and electronical employee files and records up to date, and archiving records in line with legislation
- Supporting the wider HR team and business stakeholders with various projects and initiatives including but not limited to; performance/salary reviews, recruitment & development projects
- Assist in organising internal training and keeping records of attendees and topic
- Conduct and assist with ER matters, including investigations and note-taking for disciplinaries and grievances
- Training and assisting line managers with their HR responsibilities
- Any ad hoc HR tasks/projects
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working within generalist HR practice
- Experience working within a small HR team
- Experience in collecting data for payroll systems
- Strong level of written and spoken English, candidates will be expected to communicate with a variety of people, both internally and externally
- Hard-working, committed and energetic yet judicious with how to best leverage time and resources for a successful outcome
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Office and PowerPoint
This role is ideal for a candidate who is actively looking to pursue and develop their career within HR and has some first-hand experience in a similar role in the UK.
The company has excellent benefits, rewards and highly values every employee!If you are interested in further Office Support jobs, please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.