Call Control Administrator role supporting a busy Help-desk Team in an industry leading independent provider of business technology and solutions based in the heart of...
My client is a thriving Technologies Solutions / Print Management Services company based in heart of Bermondsey. They are in urgent need for customer focused and capable person to act as Helpdesk / Call Control Administrator supporting a busy Managed Service Helpdesk. This is a permanent opportunity, to start ASAP and will be paying the salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
The successful candidate will join a team of 3 with a positive and fun culture where they will be encouraged to input their ideas and grow.
- Managing helpdesk service inbox
- Answering client service lines
- Logging customer calls and e-mails
- Escalating complex queries
- Management of CRM database
- Main contact for all Engineers
- Booking Engineers
- 1st point of contact for allocations
- Management of preventative maintenance schedule daily-generating tickets
- Managing reports
- 20 days holiday
- Working hours 8.30am- 5pm
- BUPA Private medical
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly staff socials
- Graduate calibre
- Strong organisational skills
- Prior experience within a help-desk / call centre function
- Conscientious work ethic
- Team player attitude
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office packages
If you pride yourself on your ability to get others organised and want to work for an innovative company, we'd love to hear from you!
Full training will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and well-established business who have a strong family feel and fun working culture.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.