We are looking for an experienced, strategic HR Manager to join this luxury brand based in the Docklands. Your role as HR Manager will be...
Learning and Development Manager
Temporary position for approx. 3-4 months
Part time - 22.5 hours per week
£13.65 per hour
Tate are proud to be working with a client based in Watford to recruit for a L&D Manager on a temporary, part time basis.
Main duties include:
- Identify training and development needs within the organisation through analysis, appraisal; schemes and consultations with management and HR
- Design and deliver training programmes for the organisation
- Expand current training programmes based on the needs of both individuals and teams
- Partner with senior managers to offer advice and information on all L&D matters
- Ensure L&D compliance across training areas is up to date
- CIPD level 5 in L&D preferred
- End to end management of the learning cycle
- Excellent organisation skills
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience of designing and delivering new training programmes
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.